Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 1: 236 Pounds

I've been at the level for much of the last 5-6 years.  By now this has to be what my body accepts as the norm, both mentally and physically.  I may write a lot about not accepting this weight level mentally, but my actions day-to-day tell a different story.  When the actual steps for losing weight are so simple and possible to achieve, one has to question the true desire of those who say they want to lose weight but don't.  I question my own true desires of the last few years.

Hopefully my desire to lose weight is strong right now.  This 3 rule diet works like a charm and it would be hard to find anything more simple.  It doesn't involve physical pain from hunger, it doesn't set limits on what one can eat, it just asks that a person only eats when the body physically requests food.  It just asks that a person only eat a little bit at a time to see if that's all the body needs.  The person who can't follow this diet just doesn't have the desire it takes to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment